Adding a relevant record to a class
Before you begin: For Pega Platform version 8.5 and earlier,
ensure that you meet one of the following conditions to successfully add relevant records to a
- Ensure that the classes to which you add relevant records are in rulesets that do not start with Pega- unless you have developer access.
- The class to which you want to add relevant records is one of the following: PegaSample-Data-Product, PegaSample-Data-ContactInformation, Work-Channel-Triage-Email, Data-Portal, Data-.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Relevant Records tab, in the Class Name field, enter the class of a case type or data type in which you plan to use the rule.
- Click Add Record.
- In the Add Records dialog box, select the type and name of the
rule to reuse.
Note: For data-type classes, you can select only properties.
- Click Submit.
Result: The relevant rule is ready for reuse in the list of relevant records that is available in the application.