Improve your application by identifying any issues that might have a negative impact and creating bugs that report feature defects. When you create bugs, your development team can track the defects, and then fix the issues to deliver an effective product.
- In the header of App Studio, click the Agile Workbench icon.
- Optional: To record a video or take screenshots, in the Agile Workbench tool, add the Pega Screen and Video Capture extension to your browser by clicking Install the plugin at the bottom of the tool, and then following the instructions in Google Chrome.
- In the header of the Agile Workbench tool, click .
- In the Name field, enter text that summarizes the issue.
- In the Description field, enter text that includes steps
to reproduce the bug, and any supporting information.
For example: You can provide the credentials to your application, which can help the team fix the bug more quickly.
- In the Associated feature list, select a feature that relates to the bug.
- In the Due field, select a deadline for bug resolution.
- In the Severity field, click an option that indicates the extent to which the bug affects your application.
- Optional: To speed up bug resolution, in the Owner field, assign the bug to a user by entering a user ID.
- Optional: To add an attachment, click Add attachment, and then
select the attachment type:
Choices Actions Record a video
- On the Attachments menu, click Record video.
- In the Share your screen window, select a screen that you want to record, and then begin the recording by clicking Share.
- In the timer window, stop the recording by clicking Stop.
Take a screenshot
- On the Attachments menu, click Capture screen.
- Drag the target pointer onto the screen area that shows the bug.
- In the text field below the target pointer, enter additional information about the bug, and then click Capture screen.
- In the Share your entire screen window, select a screen that you want to capture, and click Share.
Attach a file
- On the Attachments menu, click Attach files.
- In the Attach file(s) window, select the files that you want to upload, and then click Attach.
Attach a URL
- On the Attachments menu, click Attach URL.
- In the Attach a link window, in the Name field, enter a descriptive name for a URL.
- In the URL field, enter the URL.
- In the Attachment category list, select URL.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.