- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life cycle.
- In the Case life cycle section, click
Stage, and then enter a unique name in the text box.By default, the system creates a stage for each case life cycle that you define.
- In the Stage property panel, on the
General tab, define the transition after this stage is
- To move to the next stage, select Automatically move to next stage.
- To let the customer service representative decide which stage the case enters, select Wait for a user action.
- To close the case, select Resolve the case, and then define the resolution status and options.
- Click Save.