A subspace is a space within a space. You can create a subspace to collaborate on a subtopic that is related to the topic of the parent space. For example, you can create an Annual Day subspace within the Events space.
- In the navigation pane, click Spaces.
- Choose the spaces in your application to view.
- To view the private and public spaces, and unlisted spaces of which you are a member, click All spaces.
- To view only the spaces of which you are a member or an owner, click My spaces.
- Click the space within which you want to create a subspace.
- Click .
- Create a subspace by following the steps to create a space.For more information, see Creating a space.