Setting filters in the Find Rules by Custom Field wizard
Enter criteria in this step to filter results based on the value of a custom field. For example, you can find all rules with an applies to class name that starts with Rule-Obj or a ruleset name that contains the string customer.
- Select a label from the Field menu of the custom field to evaluate. This list is populated by values in the pr_index_customfields database table. If you do not see a custom field in the list, it must be exposed as a column.
- Select a comparison technique from the Condition menu.
- Enter a string in the Value field to compare it with the value of the custom field selected in the Field menu.
- Add rows to define additional criteria or delete rows to remove them.
- In the Filter Logic (Advanced) section, specify the search criteria order of operations. Each row in the Filter by Custom Fields section is labeled by a letter. Enter a logical string using these letters, parentheses, and keywords AND, OR, NOT; for example, (A AND B) OR C. If no logical string is specified, the system uses AND to join all search criteria together.
Previous: Selecting a rule
Next: Selecting fields