- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Users, and then click User management.
- On the Portals & pages tab, locate the column of a persona that you want to edit.
- In the Portals section, in the Default
channel row, in the list, select a default portal for the persona.A user that you associate with the persona sees the default channel every time they log in to your application.
- Optional: To provide access to more channels, in the row that contains another channel, select one or more check boxes.
- In the Pages section, select the check boxes for the pages that
you want to be available for the user with the associated role.
For example: If you select the A new case type, Documents, and Reports pages for a role, the users with this role can access only these pages.
- Click Save.