- Create activity feeds to populate user Pulse feeds with notifications. For more information, see Creating feed sources for activity feeds.
- Ensure that your application includes UI Kit 15 or newer.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the case working area, click the Settings tab.
- In the Pulse section, configure the Pulse settings:
Choices Actions Change the default label In the Display label field, enter a new label.
For example, enter Group chat.
Enable posting Pulse messages Select the Allow users to add posts check box. Define a condition for post visibility In the row of a post type that you want to configure, in the Visibility list, select when the application displays posts. Add a feed source
- In the Configure additional feed sources section, click Add Pulse feed.
- In the Pulse feed name list, select the source that you want to add.
- Optional: To display the feed source default, select the Display feed by default.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.