- Navigate to the questionnaire:
Choices Actions Open the questionnaire in App Studio
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- In the list of case types, open a case type of the Questionnaire type that you want to edit.
Open the questionnaire in Dev Studio
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the questionnaire that you want to edit.
- On the Questionnaire tab, add a question page:
- To create a new question page, click .
- To reuse an existing question page, click , and then, in the Questionnaire library dialog box select a question page to add, and click Add.
- In the Title field, click Click here to edit page title, and then enter a unique name for the question page, for example Service quality.
- Optional: To display the question page only in specific scenarios, define visibility
conditions.For more information, see Conditionally displaying a question page in a questionnaire.
- Optional: To provide additional guidance for users, add instructions that an application displays
at the top of the question page:
- In the Page settings pane, in the Instructions section, click the Properties icon.
- In the rich text editor, enter your text.
For example: Enter Rate the quality of service.
- Click OK.
- Optional: To manage your question pages in an organized way, categorize the question page:
- In the Page settings pane, in the Category section, click the Properties icon.
- In the Category field, enter the category that you want to associate with the question page, and then click OK.
- Click Save.