- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Create Work Group tab, in the Short
description field, briefly describe the purpose of the
For example: Enter Loan application reviews.
- In the Work Group Name, enter a label for the work
group.As a best practice to provide more information in the name, append to the work group name the at sign (@), followed by your organization name.
For example: Enter Loans@UPlus.
- Click Create and open.
- On the Work group tab, in the
Settings section, provide basic information about the
- In the Manager field, enter the ID of a user who is a reporting manager for the group.
- In the Default work queue field, enter a default work queue to receive work coming into this work group.
- Click Save.