Before you begin: Prepare sample training data for the text analytics model:
To add the reviewed training records to Pega Email Bot™ so that
the system recognizes more information in emails, apply the modified records to the text
analytics model. By applying these changes, you can build the model with additional
classified training data, which improves how the email bot responds to emails by
detecting the correct topic, entities, and language using text analysis.
email bot records training data with incoming email when you enable the recording of
training data, or when you create data records manually for the system. Note: You can apply
changes to the text analytics model only if training data exists for the Email channel.
- Start the recording of training data in the email bot. For more information, see
Enabling the training data recording for an email bot
- Modify training data in the email bot. For more information, see Correcting training data in an email bot.
- Add sample training data to the system. For more information, see Creating training data manually for an email bot.
What to do next: Verify the text analytics model for the email bot by testing how the system
responds to sample email data.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon
that represents your existing Email channel.
- On the Email channel configuration page, click the Training
- Optional: If you configure multiple languages for the email bot, to filter data records
by a language, in the Language list, select a
language.For example: To display data records only detected in the English language, select
- In the list of training records, select the check boxes for the records that
you want to add to the model, and then click Mark
- Click the More icon next to the Add
records button, and then click Build