- Open a portal by performing one of the following actions:
- To open the Case Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager.
- To open the Email Manager portal, in App Studio, click Case Manager, and then click Email Manager.
- Open a triage case by performing one of the following actions:
- To edit a triage case in the Case Manager portal, in the dashboard view in the list of cases, click a case name.
- To edit a triage case in the Email Manager portal, in the list of emails, click an email.
For example: Click ET-796.
- In the right panel, click the Details tab.The Create case section displays a list of suggested business cases for the triage case.
- In the Create case section, click the name of a business
case that you want to spin off for triage.
For example: Click Car insurance to create a car insurance business case in the application.
- In the Create case name section of the Description field, enter a short description of the triage case, to save in the business case.
- In the Label field, enter the name of the operator that is triaging the case.
- Click Create case.
Result: A message displays, stating that a new business case has been created, for example: New "Car Insurance" C-2723 was created.