Configure the information that Pega Platform requires to authenticate requests from DocuSign. Your application authenticates requests when you run a case or connect to DocuSign from the DocuSign connections landing page.
Pega Platform automatically saves the following application settings into the component ruleset. To configure the details for authenticating requests to DocuSign, save the application settings to your application ruleset and override the values.
In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Application Settings.
To save each application setting into your application ruleset, click the application setting to open it.
Click Save as.
On the Application Settings Record Configuration page, ensure that your application ruleset appears in the Add to ruleset field, and then click Create and open.
On the Settings tab of each application setting, in the Value per production level section, update the values in the Value field to correspond with the values in your DocuSign service. For more information, see Defining production-level application setting values and your DocuSign developer documentation.
- pyDocusignSenderAuthProfile - Enter the name of the
OAuth 2.0 authentication profile that you created to authenticate your
DocuSign integration. For more information, see Configuring OAuth 2.0 authentication to authorize your DocuSign integration.
Note: If you do not enter a value, the system invokes the connector by using basic credentials that are set in the pySetEnvelopeCredentials data transform.
- pyDocusignBaseURL - If you are a licensed DocuSign customer, in the Production field, enter https://www.docusign.net as the base URL of your production environment. If you are using a development environment, in the Development field, enter https://demo.docusign.net as the base URL.
- pyDocusignAuthenticationBaseURL - Enter the authentication base URL. In the Development field, enter https://account-d.docusign.com. In the Production field, enter https://account.docusign.com.
- pyDocuSignAccountID - Enter your DocuSign account ID.
- pyDocusignSenderAuthProfile - Enter the name of the OAuth 2.0 authentication profile that you created to authenticate your DocuSign integration. For more information, see Configuring OAuth 2.0 authentication to authorize your DocuSign integration.