You can configure the authentication for one or all the data sources that are created from the operations that you select for your SOAP integration.
To configure the authentication for each data source by selecting an existing authentication profile for the corresponding operation, keep the Use a single Authentication Profile for all Data Sources check box cleared.
To specify or create a common authentication profile for all the data sources select the Use a single Authentication Profile for all Data Sources check box and perform one of the following actions:
- To choose an existing authentication profile, select Use Existing and enter the profile name.
- Select Define New to create a new authentication profile
and select an authentication scheme:
- Basic authentication scheme
- Requires a user name, a password, a realm name, and a host name. If the external service requires preemptive authentication, you can enable preemptive authentication by selecting the corresponding check box
- NTLM authentication scheme
- Requires a user name, a password, a domain name, and a host name.
If you selected Basic in step 2, to receive a basic authentication request before the server gives an unauthorized response, select Preemptive authentication.