- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Data types.
- Select the data type to which you want to add a column.
- Click the Records tab.
- In the Source section, in the Actions list, select Edit Columns.
- In the Edit Columns window, click the Add a row icon.
- Enter the parameters of the column that you want to add to the database.
- Click Submit.
- Changing database column length by using the Integration Designer
Edit the column length in a table in your internal database for properties that are associated with data objects.