To easily call an external system in Pega Platform, create a Connect SOAP rule.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Create form, enter values in the fields to define the
context of the flow.
- In the Label field, enter text that describes the purpose of the circumstance definition.
- Optional: To change the default identifier for the circumstance definition, click Edit, and then provide a unique value in the Identifier field.
- In the Context section, in the Apply to field, press the Down Arrow key and select the class that defines the scope of the circumstance definition.
- In the Add to ruleset field, select the name and version of a ruleset that stores the circumstance definition.
- Click Create and open.