Use the tree structure on the Mapping tab to define how the clipboard values referenced in the individual tree nodes will be converted to XML stream data.If the auto-generated XML option is selected on the XML tab, a graphical tree layout appears on the Mapping tab.
Double-click a tree node to display the User Data panel for the node.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Integration-Mapping category, and then click XML Stream.
- Click the row of an XML Stream rule to open it.
- On the Mapping tab, to enable the XML data to be edited using the tree control, select Allow tree editing?
- To add an attribute to the selected element, click Add Attribute.
- To add a child element to the selected element, click Add Element.
- To delete an element or attribute and all of its child elements or attributes, click Delete.
- Double-click a tree node to display the User Data window for the node.
- In the User Data window, in the Node Name field, enter the attribute or element name that appears in the generated XML stream content.
- In the Node Type field, specify if the selected node is an Element or Attribute.
- Configure the Mapping, Node, and Type tabs. For more information, see the following documentation: