Upgrade REST connectors that you created in App Studio to take advantage of the application settings infrastructure in Pega Platform.When you upgrade, the base URL of the endpoint URL that you specified for the production-level environment in a previous Pega Platform version is copied to the new setting value for the corresponding production environment. For example, if you specified an endpoint URL for the development environment, the Base URL becomes the new setting value for the Dev environment.
- In the navigation panel of App Studio, click Data.
- Click a data object.
- Click the Data pages tab.
- On the row of the data object with the REST connector that you want to upgrade, click .
- On the Connection details page, click Initialize call.
- On the Data mapping page, click Next to display the Environment settings page.
- Edit the fields if needed or keep the default values.
- Click Submit.