Use the batch option to add multiple predictors that you want to use in your adaptive model. You can define any number of properties as predictors.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- Open the Adaptive Model instance that you want to edit.
- In the Predictors tab, click Fields.
- From the Add field drop-down list, click Add multiple fields.
dialog box, click a page to display the
properties that it contains:
- To choose a primary page, click Current page. The primary page is always available, even if it does not contain any properties.
- To choose a single page that is listed under the current page, click Page.
- To choose a page that contains pages and classes, click Custom page. The custom page is embedded in a page.
- Select the properties that you want to add as predictors and click Submit.
- Confirm the changes by clicking Save.