- In the Scorecard Record Configuration section of the
Create Scorecard form, provide a name for your record
and define its key parts:
- In the Label field, enter a description, 30
characters or fewer, that describes the purpose of the record.Pega Platform appends rule information to the rule name that you entered to create a fully qualified name.
- Optional: To manually set the name key part of your record to a value that is
different from the default, in the
Identifier field, click Edit.By default, this field is set to To be determined. It is automatically populated by a read-only value based on the text in the Identifier field. Spaces and special characters are removed.Setting the identifier manually ensures that the Identifier field will no longer be autopopulated if a new value is provided.
- In the Label field, enter a description, 30 characters or fewer, that describes the purpose of the record.
- In the Context area, specify where the record will
reside in your application ruleset stack and how it can be reused in the class
- In the Apply to field, select a class to which
this record applies. By default, this list is populated by the cases and data objects that are accessible by your chosen application layer. To select a class name that is not a case or data object, click View all.Generally, choose a class that is the most specific (the lowest) in the class hierarchy that serves the needs of your application.Choose MyCo-LoanDiv-MortgageApplication rather than MyCo-LoanDiv- as the class for a new flow or property, unless you are certain that the record is applicable to all of the objects in every class that is derived from MyCo-LoanDiv-.
- From the Add to ruleset field, select the name
of a ruleset to contain the record. If the development branch is set to [No Branch] or no branches are available, specify a version for the specified ruleset name.
- In the Apply to field, select a class to which this record applies.
- Optional: To override the default work item that your application
associates with this development change, press the Down arrow key in the Work
item to associate field, and then select a work item.For more information about your default work item, see Setting your current work item.
- On the record form, click Create and open, and then click Save.