You can edit propositions from groups saved as decision data rules by using Excel. This functionality enables you to edit multiple propositions at once.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Decision data records list, click the group containing the propositions that you want to edit.
- Click Check out.
- Click Export.
The records from the group are saved in .csv format.
- Open the exported file in Excel and make any required changes.
- When you finish editing, click Import.
- Select the modified .csv file and click Import.
After the import operation finishes, a summary page displays how many records were updated, created and deleted.
- Click Submit.
You can view the proposition in the Data tab of the group (decision data record) you clicked.