Store a scorecard explanation for each calculation as part of strategy results by
enabling scorecard explanations in a data flow. Scorecard explanations improve the
transparency of your decisions and facilitate monitoring scorecards for compliance and
Before you begin: Make sure that the data flow that you want to edit
references a strategy that contains a Scorecard Model component.
- Open the Data Flow rule instance that you want to test by performing the
- In Dev Studio, click .
- Click the name of a Data Flow rule.
- On the Data flow tab, right-click a Strategy shape, and
then click Properties.
- In the Decision strategy configurations window, in the
Explanations section, select Include model
- Click Submit to confirm the changes.
- Click Save.
- Optional: View the explanation results by right-clicking on the Strategy shape, and then
The score explanations are stored in the pxExplanations