If your application contains complete machine-learning models, minimize the risk of data loss by saving a copy of the models in your local directory. For more information, see Exporting text analytics models.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click .
- In the Storage section, in the Analytics
repository field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a
repository for the model data.Select a resilient repository, for example, an Amazon Web Services repository. To avoid data loss, do not use the
defaultstorerepository that is located under
Result: The model data is stored in the repository that you specified, in the
nlpcontents/modelsfolder. For example,
- @baseclass is the class name.
- NLPSample is the ruleset.
- 01-01-06 is the ruleset version.
- Int_1 is the model name.
- trainingdata is the name of the folder that contains the training data for text analytics models.
- Optional: To include training data when you export text analytics models, perform one of
the following actions:
- To migrate text analytics models to production systems, clear the Include historical data source in text model export check box.
- To migrate text analytics models to non-production systems, select the Include historical data source in text model export check box.
- In the Confirm repository change dialog box, click Submit.
- Click Save.
- If you saved a copy of the text analytics models in your application as
described in the Before you begin section, upload the models to Prediction Studio.For more information, see Importing text analytics models.