- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Dynamic System Settings.
- In the Setting purpose column, click the Filter icon.
- In the Search Text field, enter max_active_runs, and then click Apply.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Add the dataflow/<node_type>/max_active_runs dynamic
system setting for a node type:
- On the Dynamic System Settings tab, click Create.
- On the New tab, enter a short description of the
For example: Limits active runs for PegaMKTSMS node type
- In the Owning Ruleset field, enter Pega-DecisionEngine.
- In the Setting Purpose field, enter
dataflow/node_type/max_active_runs.where node_type is the case-sensitive name of the node type that is associated with the data flow service.
For example: dataflow/PegaMKTSMS/max_active_runs
- Click Create and open.
- On the Settings tab, in the Value
field, enter the limit for active runs that are allowed for the node type.Define the limit as a number greater than zero, for example, 10. You can use the special value –1 to indicate that the system can schedule an unlimited number of runs for the node type.
- Click Save.
Note: After you change the dynamic system setting, it may take up to 5 minutes for the new limit to take effect.