- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click , and then click the map value that you want to test.
- Click .
- In the Test Page pane, select the context and test page to use
for the test:
- In the Data Context list, click the thread in which you want to run the rule. If a test page exists for the thread, then it is listed and is used for creating the test page.
- To discard all previous test results and start from a blank test page, click Reset Page.
- To apply a data transform to the values on the test page, click the data transform link, and then select the data transform you want to use.
- Enter sample values to use for required parameters in the
Results pane and then click Run
Result: The value that you enter and the result that is returned are the values that are used for the default decision result assertion that is generated when you convert this test to a test case.
- Optional: To view the pages that are generated by the unit test, click Show Clipboard.
- To convert the test into a Pega unit test case, click Convert to Test. For more information, see Creating unit test cases for rules.
- Optional: To view the row that produced the test result, click a Result Decision Paths link.