Reports provide a variety of information about all the data migrations in your pipeline so that you can gain more visibility into data migration processing. For example, you can view the average time taken to complete data migrations.
You can view the following key performance indicators (KPI):
- Data migration success – Percentage of successfully completed data migrations
- Data migration frequency – Frequency of new deployments to production
- Data migration speed – Average time taken to complete data migrations
- Start frequency – Frequency at which new data migrations are triggered
- Failure rate – Average number of failures per data migration
To view reports, do the following tasks:
Do one of the following actions:
- If the pipeline is open, click Actions >View report.
- If a pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane, click Reports. Next, in the Pipeline field, press the Down arrow key and select the name of the pipeline for which to view the report.
From the list that appears in the top right of the Reports page, select whether you want to view reports for all deployments, the last 20 deployments, or the last 50 deployments.