You can modify the URLs of your development and candidate systems and the authentication profiles that are used to communicate between those systems and the orchestration server.
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane of Deployment Manager, click Pipelines and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Click .
- Click Deployment stages.
- In the Environments field for the system, press the Down
arrow key and select the URL of the system.
- VPN and firewalls that add the orchestrator to a list of trusted IP ranges must support two-way communication.
- Environments with URL redirects are not supported, and the URL used for the environment should not have redirection enabled.
- In the Authentication field for the system, press the Down arrow key and select the authentication profile that you want to communicate from the orchestration server to the system.
- Click Save.
- Run diagnostics to verify that your pipeline is
configured correctly. For more information, see Diagnosing a pipeline.