You can view, download, and delete application packages in repositories that are on the orchestration server. If you are using Deployment Manager on Pega Cloud Services, application packages that you have deployed to cloud repositories are stored on Pega Cloud Services. To manage your cloud storage space, you can download and permanently delete the packages.
Do the following steps:
- In the Designer Studio footer, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the pipeline for which you want to download or delete packages.
- Click .
- Click either Development Repository or Production Repository.
- To download a package, click the package, and then save it to the appropriate location.
- To delete a package, select the check boxes for the packages that you want to delete and then click Delete.