You can verify that an activity returns the correct status when it runs by configuring an activity status assertion. You can also assert if an activity has an error and, if it does, what the message is so that you can validate that the message is correct.
- On the bottom of the Definition tab, click Add expected result.
- In the Assertion type list, click Activity status.
- In the Value list, click the status that you expect the activity to return when the test runs.
- To validate the message that displays for the activity, select Validate message, select a Comparator, and then enter the message that you want to validate in the Value box.
- Optional: To add a comment, click the Add comment icon, enter a comment, and then click OK.
- Click Save.