When you use continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD pipelines) third-party automation servers, you use Pega Platform as a binary repository for rule artifacts during development. You also use Pega repositories when you are rebasing your development application when you are using third-party automation servers or Deployment Manager.
If you are using Deployment Manager, the Pega repository type is already enabled; otherwise, you must first enable it for your application by completing the following steps:
- Open the pyCanRebase rule:
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Decision records, and then click When.
- Open the pyCanRebase rule that applies to @baseclass.
- In the rule form header, click the Down arrow next to the Save button, and then click Specialize by class or ruleset.
- Choose a ruleset in your application, then click Create and open.
- On the Conditions tab, click
true. and change the condition to
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.
- If you are rebasing rules to refresh your development system with the latest rulesets that are hosted on a remote development system, enable ruleset versions for Pega repositories. For more information, see Enabling ruleset versions for the Pega repository.