Resolve issues when you use decision management and encounter issues when you merge a revision package in an overlay application to the development system. When a revision is packaged, the application overlay version number is incremented. However, revisions cannot exceed patch version 99.
When the system reaches patch version 89, in Pega Customer Decision Hub the Revision page shows a warning that displays the number of revisions left before you need to create a new minor version for the overlay ruleset.To resolve the warning or error, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the development environment.
- In the header of Dev Studio,click the overlay application, and then click Definition.
- In the Application rulesets section, create a new ruleset with a new minor version, for example "CDHOverlay:01-02-01". For more information about creating rulesets, see Creating rulesets.
- In the Built-on applications section, in the Version field for the overlay application, select the new minor ruleset version, for example, "CDHOverlay:01-02".
- Log in to your business operations, production, and other pre-production environments, and repeat steps 2-4 on all your environments in your pipeline.
- If you resolve the error that you receive when revisions reach patch version 99, in Deployment Manager, rerun the pipeline from the start of the failing task.