By default, Pega Platform generates mobile apps with the following security settings:
- Pega Platform account authentication
- Users sign in to the app with the credentials to their Pega Platform account.
- Native biometrics and device locks
- After 30 minutes of inactivity, the app is locked. Users unlock the app with the unlocking mechanism native to the mobile device, such as a fingerprint scanner, PIN, or pattern.
- Configuring mobile build server settings
Ensure that you properly configure your build server settings before you generate an Android or iOS application package for your mobile app. Incorrect or missing build server credentials disable the option to build an app in the mobile channel.
- Preparing mobile apps for signing
Before you generate an installation package for your Android or iOS app, you must prepare the app for signing by creating a certificate set. With a complete certificate set, you can build the app and ensure that users can install the app on their devices.
- Generating installation packages
Convert your application into a mobile app that users can install on their mobile devices. You can generate both Android and iOS apps, which helps you meet the needs of a wide array of mobile users.