- Obtain access to an Amazon S3 bucket or Microsoft Azure container.
- Obtain an Amazon Web Services access key or an Microsoft Azure user name and a corresponding password.
- Choose a root path for your repository.
The default configuration uses the storage/class/uploads:/type dynamic system setting with the value of datastore. You can change the default configuration to use an external storage service as a temporary storage with a set of dynamic system settings.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Dynamic System Settings.
- Open and configure the dynamic system settings that are required to use an external
temporary storage service.
Note: If the records list of dynamic system settings in your Pega Platform environment does not have the following entries, create each one. For more information, see Creating a dynamic system setting. Dynamic system setting (short description) Owning ruleset Value storage/class/uploads:/type Pega-ProcessCommander
- For Amazon S3: aws-s3
- For Microsoft Azure: azureblob
storage/class/uploads:/bucket Pega-ProcessCommander Amazon S3 bucket or Microsoft Azure container location where the files are stored. storage/class/uploads:/accesskeyid Pega-ProcessCommander Amazon S3 access key or Microsoft Azure user name. storage/class/uploads:/secretaccesskey Pega-ProcessCommander Amazon S3 or Microsoft Azure password. storage/class/uploads:/rootpath Pega-ProcessCommander Amazon S3 or Microsoft Azure root path for the repository.
- For each dynamic system setting that you modify, in the upper-right corner of the rule form, click Save.