Review the following information to migrate data from Pega Sales Automation 7.31 and lower.
- Review the migration activities and check with any additional vertical implementation processes to determine if there are additional, required customization steps or configurations. If so, backup the system database before running the activities.
- Review the code to ensure that the obj-browse / RDs retrieve the right amount of data in scale with the number of relevant records in your implementation and ensure environments and database parameters can handle the work load. Determine if any migration processes can be configured to process a limited number of instances and if the process can be run repeatedly to complete the migration.
The following table lists the required data migration steps from previous versions:
|If updating from this version:||Complete these steps:|
|7.21||For information about updating from version 7.21 and earlier, contact Global Client Services (GCS) as described on Pega Support.|
|7.22||1 to 3|
|7.31||2 and 3|
- If your implementations uses the appointments feature, review the PegaCRM-Work-Appointment.MigrateAppointmentsData activity. Starting in Pega Sales Automation 7.4, appointment recipients are instances of the PegaCRM-Data-Attendees class instead of the PegaFW-Index-Recipients class. The PegaCRM-Work-Appointment.MigrateAppointmentsData activity updates the appointment data.
- The ability to follow and unfollow all Pega Sales Automation case types has been updated to use Pega Platform functionality. If you are updating from a previous version of Pega Sales Automation, you must run the Update case followers utility. For instructions on how to run this utility, see Upgrading cases and followers.
- To show operators list in the Pulse, log in as an administrator and run the MigrateOperatorspyAccessGroupAdditional activity. Operators will be updated with additional access groups (pyAccessGroupAdditional values list).