If you update from Pega Customer Service for Healthcare version 8.2 or earlier, and you notice user interface (UI) issues, such as inconsistent styling, when launching customer interactions and service cases, complete the following steps to resolve the issue.
- Log in to your implementation application.
- In your implementation application layer, create a new skin rule with
inheritance to the CSEndUser skin rule:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the User Interface category, and then click Skin.
- Click Create.
- In the Label field, enter the new skin rule name.
- In the Skin Record Configuration section, under Additional creation options, select CSEndUser from the Existing skin to inherit component formats & mixins from list.
- Click Create and open.
- Update the custom presets and the additional style sheets in the new skin rule
to match the values of the existing skin rule for your implementation
- In the new skin rule, click the Included styles tab.
- In the Component CSS support section, in the Support presets list, select Custom.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click
Skin.The skin rule for your implementation application opens in a new tab.
- In the implementation skin rule, click the Included styles tab.
- In the implementation skin rule, review the selected options, and then update the presets of the new skin rule to match.
- Collapse the Component CSS support section of the tab.
- In the Additional style sheets section of the tab, review the selections for each skin rule, and update the new skin rule to match your implementation skin rule.
- Save the new skin rule by clicking Save.
- If you have overridden formats and styles in the implementation skin rule, add
those overrides to the new skin rule:
- Open the implementation skin rule as described earlier in this procedure.
- Review the following tabs and sections to check for overrides:
- On the Component styles tab, in the Dynamic Layouts section, review the My Formats section.
- On the Component styles tab, review the other style links on the left side of the page (for example, the Controls styles) to check for overrides.
- On the Mixins tab, review the the My Mixins section.
- On the Base settings tab, review the selected options.
- Update the new skin rule to match the component styles, mixins, and
base settings of the implementation skin rule.For more information, see Skins.
- Click Save.
- Update your application definition to use the new skin rule:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Definition.
- In the Presentation section, select the new skin rule.
- Click Save.
- Verify that the UI issues no longer occur.
Previous topic Handling recent cases issue in the General Category service cases (Pega Customer Service for Healthcare)