If you are updating Pega CRM along with Pega Call, import the appropriate application bundle.If you are updating to the Pega CRM 8.6 release, import the
PegaCallwithCRM.jarapplication bundle. If you are updating to an 8.6.x patch release, import the
PegaCallwithCRM_patch.jarapplication bundle provided with that patch release.
This import is applicable only if you have installed Pega Call with the Pega CRM application.
- Log in to Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org and the password that you used during Pega Platform installation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Choose File and browse for the appropriate
(.jar)file from the media image, and then click Next.
- If you are updating to the Pega CRM
8.6 release, navigate to the
- If you are updating to an 8.6.x patch release, navigate to the
- If you are updating to the Pega CRM 8.6 release, navigate to the
- Click Next to upload the JAR file.
- Click Next to import the JAR file containing rules and other objects.
- Verify the total error count. If there are no errors, click
Done. Otherwise resolve any errors. If you are unable to resolve them, post your questions to Pega Collaboration Center.