If you want to use Pega Customer Decision Hub to support your customer acquisition efforts by making next-best-action decisions for potential customers, enable your customer class to allow the import of customer prospects.
Customer prospects are potential customers of your organization. Pega Customer Decision Hub can decision on their next-best-actions in the same way as for existing customers. To make sure that your customer class can load customer prospect data, do the following steps:
- In Dev Studio, in the left navigation pane, click App.
- In the Classes field, enter the name of your customer class, for example, MyCo-Data-Customer.
- Right-click on the class name, and then click .
- In the Label field, enter IsProspect.
- Ensure that the class selected in the Apply to field is your customer class.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Property type section, click change, and then select TrueFalse.
- Click Save.