Use scenario planning to understand the impact of changes made in Next-Best-Action Designer. Browse the results of next-best-action audience simulations and compare them to real outcomes in a simple, transparent interface. View the results for all issues and groups, or drill down to the details of a single action and channel.
- In Next-Best-Action Designer, create and run an audience simulation that corresponds to
a new next-best-action configuration that you want to test.
For example: Create a simulation that tests the effectiveness of assigning an increased business weight to specific actions. For more information, see Prioritizing actions based on customer relevance and business priority. Note: You must select Engagement policies and arbitration as the simulation scope. For more information about audience simulations, see Testing Next-Best-Action configuration with audience simulations.
- Click .
Important: Because Pega Customer Decision Hub follows best practice guidelines for business change management, you should only do simulation testing in a dedicated Simulations or Business Operations environment. Because of that, the Scenario Planner menu item is inactive on any environment that is designated a Level 5 Production environment.
- In the Simulation filter, select the simulation that you created in step 1.
- Use the Issue/Group, Action, and Channel filters to select the scope of the view.
- Click Apply.
- Review the simulation results.For more information, see Scenario planning results.
- To save the simulation results as an
.xlsxfile, click Export.
- Scenario planning results
The Scenario Planner landing page shows a number of useful KPIs, including audience simulations counts or projected reach, projected accepts based on adaptive models, projected value capture, as well as historical accepts, sends, and impressions.