- Log in to your application in App Studio as an administrator operator with the PegaRULES:SysAdm4 access role.
- In the header of App Studio, click Preview to launch the Interaction Portal.
- Click .
Result: The page displays the composite tabs. Note: The sample data that is shown on the composite tabs is defined in the CPMDemoScreenPop data transform. You can change that sample data by modifying that data transform.
- Click the name of the tab that you want to modify to make it active.
- Click Design to modify the data on that tab.
- Hover over the tab until the Workarea is displayed, and then click the Edit this work area icon, as shown in the following example:
- Optional: To change the template, in the right pane, click
Note: The default template, Composite with primary and widgets, includes three sections where you can display data. If you use the default template, the data widgets are organized into categories for easy selection. If you use a different template, the data widgets are listed under a single category, Widgets.
- Next to a section name, add a data widget by clicking the
Add icon for one of the sections:
The following figure shows the sections for the default template:
- To add the widget to an area that extends across the entire width of the tab, add the widget to Primary section.
- To add the widget to an area on the left side of the tab, add the widget to section A.
- To add the widget to an area on the right side of the tab, add the widget to section B.
The Add window displays the available widgets. The following figure shows the widgets for the default template for the Pega Customer Service application. The widgets vary for industry versions of the Pega Customer Serviceapplications.
- Hover over the widget that you want to add, and then click the Add icon to the right of the widget name.
- Add additional widgets if required.
- Close the Add window.
- Close the Composite section widgets holder window.
Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide