Pega Customer Service Implementation Guide
The customer complaint journey process launches at the start of an interaction through a customer service representative or bot. You can use product categories and complaint type fields to define questions that you want to display to the customer service representatives as part of the customer complaint journey. A disclosure statement can be added to a complaint based on the guidelines adhered to products as defined by the financial regulatory authority. This also includes general information that an institution want to provide to the customer.
- In the navigation panel of App Studio, click Tools > Complaint configuration.
- Click the Manage product categories tab.
- To define the product categories for which you want to add a complaint type, click Add product category and enter the product category.
- Click the Manage complaints types tab.
- To define the various complaint types for the product categories, click Add complaint types and enter the complaint type name.
- Click the Manage complaint configuration tab.
- To configure the complaints based on a particular category and complaint type, click Add complaint configuration.
- In the Add new complaint configuration window:
- Select the product category from the Product category drop-down list.
- Select the Complaint type from the Complaint type drop-down list.
- Select the questionnaire pool for the complaint configuration from the Questionnaire drop-down list. For more information, see Designing questionnaires.
- Select the appropriate disclosure statement based on the product category from the Disclosure statement drop-down list.
- Click Save.