You can configure a set of transfer reasons for Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to choose from when transferring an interaction.
When transferring a Pega Customer Service Chat or a Pega Call interaction, a CSR selects a reason for the transfer. You can configure what transfer reasons are available to choose from for all or selected interaction channels. You can also change their display order.
The following transfer reasons are available by default:
- Escalate to supervisor
- Customer needs additional services
- Customer routed to wrong queue
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- To add a new transfer reason, click Add reason.
- Provide a name for the new transfer reason in the Reason field.
- Select channels for the new reason in the
Channel availability drop-down list.
- All channels
- Phone only
- Chat and messaging only
- Click Submit.
- Optional: To change the display order of transfer reasons, use the drag handle.
- Optional: To edit a transfer reason, click the reason name.
- Optional: To delete a transfer reason, click the Delete icon by the selected reason.