Follow the steps to configure DCR:
- Search for the Data Page: D_AppExtension and copy the above data page into your implementation ruleset.
- Enter the field details as per your configuration settings. Enter Object type as PegaHC- Data-AppExtension class or implementation class in the specialized layer extended class from PegaHC- Data-AppExtension.
- In the Data sources section:
- Select Source type as Data Transform from the drop-down list.
- Select Data transform AppExtension from above selected or its parent classes.
- Update the properties in the Data transform as per your implementation layer settings.
Note: As a best practice, you can create a new class extending from PegaHC-Data-AppExtension in the implementation layer and configure the Data Transform rule in the implementation layer with only required properties to easily consume base layer settings coming in future releases.
Please see below example on leveraging DCR from core layer in PegaHCAGM layer.
After creating an implementation layer on top of PegaHCAGM application, you need to override the data transform “PegaHC-Data-AppExtension : LoadAGMSettings” in the implementation layer to update the class names with the implementation layer specific values.