Some of the key aspects of making good next-best-action decisions is understanding why the customer is calling today, knowing the call center's average handle time (AHT), and being aware of any other contextual information from the agent's conversation with the customer. This information is sent to Pega Customer Decision Hub to influence the next-best-action results.
The following table describes the Pega-provided context settings for next-best-action decisions.
- Service Intents
- The service intent tasks that are currently queued for the customer.
- The current call volume in the contact center, for example, High, Moderate, or Low.
- The goal for the interaction as defined in Pega Customer Service for Financial Services.
- Intent Channel
- The interaction type, for example, Call, Chat, IVR, or Social.
- IVR.VRU Functions
- The options indicated within the IVR.
- Add additional context properties, as needed.
Complete the following steps to add intent-specific context to Pega Retail Advisor decisions.
- Open the Int-PegaCDH-Container-Request.MapContext data transform rule in
your implementation layer.
Note: The first item in this data transform is related to questionnaires. If your application uses Pega-provided questionnaires, do not make changes to this item.
- Under the primary intent page, use the Primary.Contexts page list property
to specify context attributes for the intent task. For each context item, specify values
for the following properties.
- Click Save as.