Pega Retail Advisor uses B2B account member information that is stored in the Pega Customer Service for Financial Services Contact class. The base Contact class is PegaData-Contact, and you can use it to create a custom Contact class, if your implementation requires customization, for example, if you need the class to use additional properties.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, enter PegaData-Contact, and then select the class from the results.
- Save the class under the base Contact class in your implementation
ruleset with the required name.
For example: PegaData-Contact-MyCoFor more information, see Class rules - Completing the New or Save As form.
- Save the following rules in your Contact class, and update them to
reference this class.
- This is a data page. For more information, see Data Page rules - Completing the Create, Save As, or Specialization form.
- This is a data page.
- This is a property.
- This is an activity. For more information, see Activities - Completing the New or Save As form.
- This is a report definition. For more information, see Report Definitions - Creating the Create, Save As, or Specialization form.