The customer queue displayed in the Pega Retail Advisor Retail User Portal uses a single work group and a single workbasket. To change the default work group and workbasket, edit the PegaCA-Admin-ApplicationSetting-Retail.ApplicationSettings data transform.
- In the Dev Studio header search box, enter ApplicationSettings, and then select the result which applies to PegaCA-Admin-ApplicationSetting-Retail.
- Update the RetailQueueWorkgroup property to reflect your work queue.
- Update the RetailQueueWorkbasket field to reflect your workbasket.
- Click Save to save your changes to the data transform.
- Changing the calculation of estimated wait time
By default, Pega Retail Advisor calculates the estimated wait time for the customer queue using the average resolution time of the last three completed interactions. If you want to calculate the estimated wait time based on a different number of interactions, update the EWTInteractionCount property in the PegaCA-Admin-ApplicationSetting-Retail.ApplicationSettings data transform.
- Implementing SMS notifications
Customers in a queue can be notified by SMS message when their service time approaches. To implement this function, save the PegaCA-Work-Interaction-Retail.HandleSMSProcessing activity to your implementation ruleset.