You can use the SAPlus sample application to demonstrate lead capture from a web form.
Pega Sales Automation includes a sample application that you can use to demonstrate the application's features. You can use Pega Web Mashup with Pega Sales Automation to expose a section as a form on a customer-facing website to generate leads in the application. Sample Pega Web Mashup rules are provided in the SAPlus sample application so that you can demonstrate lead capture from a web form.
- Ensure that the HTML source for the section contains the following
- pega.web.config.appName = "SFASample"
- pega.web.config.systemID = "NBAA"
- PegaA_params=[UserIdentifier:" ", Password:" "} - Enter the credentials for any operator in the sample application.
- Add the BusinessLeadCreationScreen portal to the access group for the operator that you specified in the HTML source for the BusinessLeadCreationScreen section. Use this operator to demonstrate the lead capture process.
Pega Web Mashup customization
The Pega Web Mashup gadget uses a number of application records, forms, and rules.
Pega Web Mashup gadget application records, forms, and rules
- The default values for the new lead that is created from the gadget are defined in the crmDefault_Web data transform.
- The default territory for the new lead is BT1 (Global territory).
- The default owner for the new lead is the operator that is used to authenticate the gadget.
- The default stage for the lead is Assigned.