A warranty manufacturer, dealer, or supplier may filter their customers, suppliers, claims and reports by geography. It enables them to analyze Pega Warranty application cases in real time based on geographical categorization.
PegaMfg-Data-HierarchyLevelis the data class that contains rules related to hierarchy. The table mapped to this class,
pr_PegaMfg_Data_NodeEntrystores the hierarchy data.
Complete the following steps to configure the geographical categorization:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Create a new hierarchy level using the auto complete control.
- Search for the region and click the plus icon to establish a first-level region.
- Click the created region and then search for the new region to establish a second-level region.
- If the desired region location is not present on the list, enter it manually and add it to the hierarchy.
- In Dev Studio, search for
PegaMfg-Data-HierarchyLeveland select this data class from the results.
- Review and edit all the provided rules according to your business logic.
- Click Save.