Control the way that Report Browser displays specific report categories by customizing the categories. By modifying existing report categories, you can conveniently adapt to new requirements without the need to create additional categories. For example, you can change the name of a category, and specify who can see the category in Report Browser.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records, and then click .
- Click the name of the category for which you want to configure the display.
- Manage how Report Browser displays information about the report category:
Choices Actions Edit the category label On the Category tab, in the Report Browser description field, enter the name of the category. Specify when Report Browser can display the category
- On the Category tab, in the Display in
report browser when field, specify the when condition that Report
Browser uses to display the category.
For example, you can leave the field empty or enter pyOOTBVisibleInBrowser to always include the category in Report Browser. Note: This field is available for standard and shared categories only.
- Optional: To edit the when condition, click Open, and then manage the condition settings.
- On the Category tab, in the Display in report browser when field, specify the when condition that Report Browser uses to display the category.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click Save.