Maintain consistent styling of report definition reports by using a chart
theme. For example, you can set specific colors for all of the reports in your application, to
avoid manually modifying each report.
The charts in your application use an
out-of-the-box theme until you create a new theme.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click
- On the Component styles tab, click Dynamic
- In the Controls section, click Charts.
- In the Charts theme file (JS) field, enter the name of the text
- In the Theme name field, enter a meaningful and unique name for
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click Save.