You can configure Pega Platform to access external systems to retrieve data and perform application processing. Similarly, you can allow external systems to access services in Pega Platform. By communicating with external systems, you can make use of functionality that has already been configured, and avoid the need to duplicate the same functions in multiple applications.
The following topics describe the authentication features of Pega Platform. For information about the topology of relationships with external systems, see Integrating your application with external resources.
- Authenticating requests in connectors
- Creating an authentication profile
- Setting up an OAuth 2.0 client registration
- OAuth 2.0 Management Services
- OAuth 2.0 Scope support when Pega acts as the OAuth2 Provider
- Understanding authorized access tokens
- Creating and configuring an OAuth 2.0 provider
- Creating an identity mapping data instance