Enabling encryption between nodes secures the data that is transferred across nodes so that it cannot be accessed by unauthorized hosts. To enable encryption between nodes, use dynamic system settings.Enable encryption by using the cluster/encryption/enabled dynamic system setting.
- In Dev Studio click .
- Enter a short description.
- Enter Pega-Engine in the Owning Ruleset field.
- Enter cluster/encryption/enabled in the Setting Purpose field.
- Click Create and open.
- On the Settings tab, enter true in the Value field.
- Click Save.You can also enable encryption in the prconfig.xml file by setting cluster/encryption/enabled to true. The setting in the prconfig.xml file takes precedence over the Dynamic System Setting unless there is no entry in the prconfig.xml file.
<env name="cluster/encryption/enabled" value="true" />